2013 has been an exciting and eventful year for Gracechurch. We have witnessed significant change in the markets that we work in due to intensifying competition, and as a result, have seen a strong increase in demand for our research and consultancy services.
We have helped our clients on various strategic projects from brand positioning to product testing to client review programmes. It has been great to see clients develop and achieve their ambitions through this work and to see how it develops going forward.
Our highlights of 2013 include:
- The publication of London’s leading underwriters 2013 for the third year running – this ranking received a great deal of attention and helped to strengthen our brand within the commercial insurance market.
- Also through our PR programme, we have publicised rankings from our Private Equity, Claims, Legal Advisers and Underwriting studies; drawing attention to the area of performance and what it means to succeed in these arenas.
- Many of our clients are now using our benchmarks in their annual reports as non-financial KPIs such as Catlin, Amlin and Hiscox to name a few. Subscribers to our studies are also using our results to highlight strong performance through various PR & communication initiatives.
- The extension of our benchmarking studies into the global insurance market. We have now expanded the Reinsurance arm of our Underwriter Performance & Reputation study and also our highly established Claims Performance Monitor into the global sphere. This development recognises the increasing globalisation of our clients’ businesses and of the insurance industry as a whole.
- The launch of our new website; we hope for this to continue to be a platform to showcase the work that we do, our achievements and the insights that we produce.
We would like to say thank you to all our clients, suppliers and partners for all the support in the work that we do. 2014 promises to be yet another demanding year for these businesses and we look forward to working through these challenges with you.